The eighteen month progress meeting was generously hosted by DLR at the Göttingen facility. All partners were in attendance as well as the project’s EC Officer.
A full management presentation including financial updates, progress updates and communication activities was given and all partners contributed an overview of technical progress so far for each work package. Copies of the presentations given by partners are available on the Publications page.
Upcoming dissemination activities for AeroGust include:
- Institut Henri Poincaré conference on Recent developments in Numerical Methods for Model Reduction
- AIAA SciTech conference – American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Science and Technology Forum and Exposition
- MODRED 2017 workshop – Model Reduction of Complex Dynamical Systems
- SIAM 2017 conference – Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- DLR CASE seminar – DLR internal seminar series
- ZCCE seminar – Zienkiewicz Centre for Computational Engineering
- University of Bristol Engineering Research Showcase 2017
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with our activities.
As luck would have it, the eighteen month progress meeting coincided with the Göttingen Christmas Market which the consortium visited in the evening. This allowed partners to get to know each other in a more social setting and contributed towards strengthening working relationships.